Rim striping MotoGP Tricolore
BMW Motorcycle R1100S boxercup stickers. These stickers are fairing stickers with a finish flag pattern. The authentic stickers are available in a few colors only; in our web shop you can choose any color! Have a look at our color report for all possible colors.
The stickers are custom made and fit the fairing perfectly. There is no need for a pair of scissors or knives. The stickers are cut out of high quality vinyl that is weather proof for at least 7 years. All white parts shown on the image are removed, which creates a professional look.
Do you have questions or do you want to place a group order on behalf of your motorcycle forum or club? Please contact us.
- Make sure that the surface is easily reachable.
- Degrease the bike with a soft cloth. Remove any dust or grease.
- Add a few drops of washing up liquid to 1 liter water.
- Before applying the boxercup stickers, spray a thin layer of water onto the fairing. When you do this, you are able to re-apply the stripes. The striping won’t adhere to the rim before the water is evaporated.
- Remove the paper from the stickers and apply them to the fairing. Re-apply the stickers until it is positioned to your liking.
- When the sticker is positioned just right, remove the water underneath the sticker by pressing the surface of the sticker firmly from the middle outwards.
- When the water has been removed completely and the surface has dried up, the application tape can be removed.
- We advise to leave the stickers to dry for 24 hours at room temperature. If possible, press the stickers firmly every once in a while to create a perfect result. Depending on the temperature, it can take a few hours for the water to evaporate and the sticker to adhere well.
- Repeat step 4 to 7 when applying the stickers below the buddy seat.
- Repeat on the other side of the motorcycle.
- Take a few steps back, have a look at you motorcycle and enjoy the fantastic result!
Warning! Do not go for a ride until a few hours after application when you used the application method that involves water. The porous stickers need time to let the water below evaporate. The motorcycle can be washed again after 5 days.
Tip to improve adhesion: directly after applying the striping, shortly heat it with a heat gun or hair dryer.