This sticker film adds color to your motorcycle! Design your own stickers and apply them to your motorcycle the exact way you want to. We will cut the film for you and you can start your own project. Have a look at our color report for an overview of all available colors and place an order!
This sticker film is weatherproof for at least 7 years. When your motorcycle is inside or covered up most of the time, the sticker film will stays perfect for much longer. The side that is glued has the same color as the top. Click to enlarge the image.
The sticker film is sold per piece. The sizes 15x20 A5, 21x30 A4 and 25x34 are delivered in and envelope for free inside NL. Sticker film with the size 25x60 or bigger is delivered in a package.
Do you have a question about this sticker film? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Make sure that the surface is easily reachable.
- Degrease surface with a soft cloth. Remove any dust or grease.
- Add a few drops of washing up liquid to 1 liter of water.
- Before applying the sticker, spray a thin layer of water onto the surface. When you do this, you are able to re-apply the sticker. The sticker won’t adhere to the surface before the water has evaporated.
- Remove the paper from the stickers and apply them to the fairing. Re-apply the sticker until it is positioned to your liking.
- When the sticker is positioned just right, remove the water underneath the sticker by pressing the surface of the sticker firmly from the middle outwards.
- We advise to leave the stickers to dry for 24 hours at room temperature. If possible, press the sticker firmly every once in a while to create a perfect result. Depending on the temperature, it can take a few hours for the water to evaporate and the sticker to adhere well.
- Take a few steps back, have a look at you motorcycle and enjoy the fantastic result!
Warning! Do not go for a ride until a few hours after application when you used the application method that involves water. The porous stickers need time to let the water below evaporate. The motorcycle can be washed again after 5 days.
Tip to improve adhesion: directly after applying the striping, shortly heat it with a heat gun or hair dryer.